Wednesday, December 24, 2008



Christmas presents :)





Just got back from my church's Christmas evangelistic concert, and here are my pressies for this year :) Starting from the bottom of all the items, with the pink wrapper, is Marks & Spencer's Viennese Biscuit Selection from Sarah. On the left, with the black and pink wrapper, is Teuscher Chocolate with Pink Pepper from Wei Luen. On the right of it is a red colour pen, with a wooden Santa head at the other end, from Alex. Next to that is a candy cane from Sam, and on the most right is a packet of homemade cookies from Peter. And not forgetting, at the south-most part is a gingerbread man from Angie.

Apart from the pen, all are food items. I guess my friends want me to put on more weight! LOL But I am already approaching 75kg, my targeted weight!

Thank you guys for these Christmas presents. It's not the gift but the thought that counts :) And Adrian, if you are reading this, no worries. I know that God will bless you superabundantly. Don't feel bad, but feel happy that I could bless you :) Glad that you liked it ;) Study hard and get good results ok? I will be more happy seeing you get good results, than you buying something for me. Take care brother.

And did I achieve my targeted spending for Christmas presents this year? Yes! Thank You Lord for blessing me that my cup overflows, and I could bless others abundantly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home